Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@apache.org> on 2022/08/25 00:11:10 UTC

Request for participation in the 2022 ASF Community Survey

The Apache Software Foundation PMCs have been asked to forward this
request to their user and dev communities via their mailing lists:

Hello everyone,

The 2022 ASF Community Survey is looking to gather scientific data that
allows us to understand our community better, both in its demographic
composition, and also in collaboration styles and preferences. We want
to find areas where we can continue to do great work, and others where
we need to provide more support so that our projects can keep growing
healthy and diverse.

If you have an apache.org email, you should have received an email with
an invitation to take the 2022 ASF Community Survey. Please take 15
minutes to complete it.

If you do not have an apache.org email address or you didn’t receive a
link, please follow this link to the survey:

https://edi-asf.limesurvey.net/912832?lang=en

You can find information about privacy on the survey’s Confluence page.
The last surveys of this kind were implemented in 2016 and 2020, which
means we are finally in a position to see trends over time.

Your participation is paramount to the success of this project! Please
consider filling out the survey, and share this news with your fellow
Apache contributors. As individuals form the Apache community, your
opinion matters: we want to hear your voice.

If you have any questions about the survey or otherwise, please reach
out to us!

Kindly,

Katia Rojas

V.P. of Diversity and Inclusion