Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mk...@micah-co.com on 2010/09/01 09:57:28 UTC

Re: ViewExpiredException - No saved view state could be found for the view identifier

I have been reading about Lifecylces and this is my fourth JSF project.

As far as I know 30 minutes is default timeout on Tomcat and server state
saving is also default - according to log output.

The code is very simple, so if it isn't a bug it should be easy to fix if
I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Are you accessing the page (/pages/login.xhtml) directly or from another
JSF-page?

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: ViewExpiredException - No saved view state could be found for the view identifier

Posted by mk...@micah-co.com.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf