Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 03:02:06 UTC

Continuum 1.1-alpha-1 in action

If you'd like to see Continuum 1.1-alpha-1 in action, click around the
instance we're using on the MyFaces zone to build Shale, MyFaces Core,
and several JSF component libraries:

 * http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8081/continuum/

As a guest, you can see build results and working copies, the other
options such as building and releasing are disabled.

--
Wendy

Re: Continuum 1.1-alpha-1 in action

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
nice, although it's a pity that people can't see all the security and
user management features

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.