Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/16 21:51:06 UTC

MyFaces zone account?

Can I get an account on the MyFaces zone?

Recent discussion about the Core 1.1.4 release indicated that we
should stage it on the zone. I'd like to be able to get in so I can
help Matthias with the release.

Wendy

Re: MyFaces zone account?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 8/20/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have an account yet?  If not, I can create one for you.

Apparently we're sharing one, so I have that.  If you have time to set
up 'wsmoak' as well, that would be great.

I could use a "tour of the zone".  What is all the stuff in the shared
user's home directory, (svn checkouts of various things?) where is the
'www' or 'public_html' directory, the maven repo, etc.  I didn't see
anything on the wiki.

Thanks,
Wendy

Re: MyFaces zone account?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Do you have an account yet?  If not, I can create one for you.

Sean

Re: MyFaces zone account?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
see offline email