Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Foong Kim Seong <ks...@mimos.my> on 2008/01/30 11:40:38 UTC

Portlet Tag Reference

Hi, it's me again..

I have tried to locate the sample tag reference API library in the web
for 2 days. I couldn't find anything useful for me to understand
further.

I am wondering anyone here can give me a hand on this?

For example,

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/portlet" prefix="portlet" %>

..

<portlet:defineObjects/>..

..

..

<form action="<portlet:actionURL><portlet:param name="page"
value="mainview"/></portlet:actionURL>"

I wish to know/study further on <porlet:...> tag related function.
Anyone can send me or suggest me a referece URL to download the
repective zip file?

Thank You.

Regards,

FOONG

-
-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dealing, review, distribution, printing, copying
or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender or MIMOS Berhad
immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the
official business of MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its
subsidiaries and neither MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts
responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in
connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is
excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Re: Portlet Tag Reference

Posted by Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Foong, welcome back ;)

The portlet tag library is described in the JSR-168 spec, which can be
downloaded from
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr168/index.html. See
chapter 22.

good luck,