Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2015/10/14 15:10:57 UTC

Mesos-Dns Masters List

Hey all,

I was using mesos-dns, and I filled in my zk field based on the HA mesos
cluster I have.  Mesos dns is up, but in the stderr, I keep seeing
"generator.go:342 warning: leader "master@10.0.0.1:5050" is not in master
list.

I don't have a master list in my config.json, instead I am using the zk
list.   but the 10.0.0.1 is a valid master which is running properly. I am
running Mesos 0.24 and mesos-dns 0.3.0.   Any thoughts on this?

John

Re: Mesos-Dns Masters List

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
That fixed it. Thanks!