Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Fran�ois LODIER <lo...@agisphere.com> on 2000/09/06 15:43:30 UTC

Memory OverFlow

Hi,
I post a message Yesterday saying that I had a segmentation fault, but the
error was not properly in the source code but in the definition of the
const FormatterToXML::DOMCharBufferType::size_type
				FormatterToXML::s_maxBufferSize = 1024;
that I changed in
const FormatterToXML::DOMCharBufferType::size_type
				FormatterToXML::s_maxBufferSize = 10240;

but I have now a segv in the endocument.

Has any one a solution to change all the stuffs in one time,  so that I could
allocate the buffer size dynamicly.

FL