Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by amit srivastava <am...@cisco.com> on 2002/02/25 17:47:27 UTC

Adding other Portlet action Controls

Current Portlet action Controls that exist on a portlet are (minimize,
maximize,  close, restore).  I would like to find out if I needed to add
other controls such as (help, or say an application launcher) to that,
where would I do that? It seems that modules.actions.controls (classes)
seem to be calling turbine classes. Would I need to modify turbine classes
in order to add these controls such turbine.modules.Action??