Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rajesh C <ra...@ssi-technologies.com> on 2001/09/27 09:31:23 UTC

Crystal Reports In Tomcat

Hi,

I have installed Tomcat ver 3.2 in my system. The server is Apache in
Windows NT platform. I want to integrate Crystal Report with this.

Seagate Software is providing an applet and using this applet the crystal
reports can be viewed in a browser. This whole process is managed by a dll.
The integration is available with IIS. Whenever a ".rpt" file is called in
the browser, the URL is redirected to a dll which in turn provides with the
applet. The process of redirecting the "rpt" to the dll is managed by IIS.

I would like to know whether this can be done using Apache server. I want a
similar thing to be done using Tomcat with Apache. Is it possible? If yes,
How?

Rajesh