Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Rabia Malik <ra...@ardec.com> on 2001/08/14 19:12:07 UTC

ftp task

Hi,

I want to use ant's optional task FTP. I'm using ant version 1.3. The task doesn't get compiled because of non-availability of one of the required packages.
As the documentation says.
Note: The ftp-task uses the NetComponents-Package which you will need to download from http://www.savarese.org and add to your classpath.

When I try to download the required jar file, the specified link to the server is down. I'm trying for several days now but not been able to get the package from anywhere.

Does anybody know where can I find it?

Thanks in advance,
Rabia

Re: ftp task

Posted by Don Taylor <do...@yahoo.com>.
Ok, try:

http://24.180.134.184/oro/downloads/index.html#NetComponents

Perhaps there's just something goofy going on with your DNS server.

-- Don

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: ftp task

Re: ftp task