Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hans Reip <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/31 07:22:35 UTC

[Tomahawk] Changing the look & feel of the

Hi,

I am trying to change the look and feel of a table using the
<t:commandSortHeader> as header.
The styleguide says, that each column which is sortable must contain a
certain image so the user can see that the column is sortable. The current
sorted column must contain a corrresponding image which indicates whether
the column is sorted ascending or descending.

Is there a possibility to achieve this? I thought it may be convenient if it
is possible to assign a CSS-class to the generated HTML   tag, depending on
the situation (sortable, sortAsc, sortDesc). If this was possible, I could
insert the images via CSS.

Thanks in advance for your help
Regards
Hans