Posted to user@aries.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2012/09/20 12:26:37 UTC

Aries JPA and RESOURCE_LOCAL transactions...

Does Aries JPA support using RESOURCE_LOCAL transactions?  We would
rather not use JTA-based transactions in our application.  When we
tried, it appears as if it's still going to the JTA TransactionManager
to determine whether there is an existing transaction or not.  How do
I get it to use plain ole' JPA-based transactions?

Thanks,

James

Re: Aries JPA and RESOURCE_LOCAL transactions...

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
As you can see in this article, they are using Aries JPA and
RESOURCES_LOCAL. So this option is supported

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/1008_gaffney/1008_gaffney.html

--
Charles Moulliard