Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2016/07/15 14:46:23 UTC

[CI] Cordova build status for 07/15

Hi guys,

Here is the CI status for this week

Build Status (# of test failures):
4  - Android
12 - iOS
0  - WP 8.1
0  - Windows 8.1
0  - Windows 10

JIRAs that need attention:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11447 Wrong file encoding when taking a picture with the following parameters.

Test infrastructure problems:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11525 Media media.spec.25 should be able to play an audio stream fails on Android and Windows Store 8.1
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11555 Intermittent file-transfer failures on various platforms

Analysis:
This week Alex has finally integrated Appium runner into Paramedic and we started running our UI tests for camera. Due to this we got a bunch of failing tests on both Android and iOS caused by incorrect handling of some of camera options by Camera plugin API. Apart from these failures everything seems to be fine - all other tests are passing on all platforms.

Also we have seen some problems, caused by intermittent connectivity issues w/ cordova-vm and other remote resources, used by tests, but they do not reproduce anymore.

-
Best regards, Vladimir