Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/28 12:51:22 UTC

Rel 1.2 RC2

I've tested Vassil's changes locally (jetty and tomcat) and they look good.

I just deployed Rel 1.2 RC 2 on stax -
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/

Please test.

D.

Re: Rel 1.2 RC2

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
display_messages_single.js is for the first page before the user has
logged-in - just a single message is displayed.

I don't think display_messages.js is currently being used.

D.

Re: Rel 1.2 RC2

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Yes - please create a JIRA task  for 1.3 and assign it to me.

D.

Re: Rel 1.2 RC2

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: Rel 1.2 RC2