Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/04 12:48:57 UTC

Sling Feature Analyzer, Launcher, ModelConverter and Maven Plugin 1.0.0 soon?

Hi all,

We released the Sling Feature Model and Feature IO 1.0 last January and I
think the following components may also be ready for a 1.0 release now:
org.apache.sling.feature.analyser
org.apache.sling.feature.modelconverter
org.apache.sling.feature.launcher
slingfeature-maven-plugin

The analyser and modelconverter havent' seen much changes recently.
For the launcher Karl Pauls and I recently worked on cleaning up its
extension API, which I think is now good for the 1.0 release.
Finally, for the maven plugin Simo Tripodi recently put some finishing
touches on the API Jar generation.

If nobody complains, I plan to kick off the release on Friday.

Best regards,

David