Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Orriss Jr <da...@davenet.net> on 2003/06/27 20:49:58 UTC

[Logging] Want to submit my updates to support JSR47/Lumberjack in JDK 1.3

Craig,

A few months back I updated an in-house version of the commons-logging
system to more robustly support JDK 1.3 with Lumberjack.  The company I
work for has been using it for the last 6 months in production work and
it seems to be quite stable.  However it *also* represents a fork from
the base commons-logging code that I have to re-patch each time a new
release of commons-logging comes out.

So, I'd like to submit those  changes for JSR47 support back to you for
inclusion into commons-logging.  How do I do that?

--
David Orriss Jr
ICQ/AIM/MSN Id's available upon request