Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Parikh, Pratik P." <pr...@covance.com> on 2007/01/24 13:48:51 UTC

Can the parent pom have no artifact id

Hi Everyone,

   Can a parent have no artifact id.

Thanks,
Pratik Parikh

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.

Re: Can the parent pom have no artifact id

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
No. All artifacts must have an id, or else Maven doesn't know where to
find them.

Wayne