Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oro smith <or...@sify.com> on 2004/06/23 12:25:09 UTC

Generating wml

Is it possible for cocoon to generate two different wml codes, one in an opera browser and another in a wap emulator, for the same sitemap, xsl etc...

Re: Generating wml

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 23.06.2004 13:20, Dirk Gronert wrote:

> try the browserselector!
>
>> Is it possible for cocoon to generate two different wml codes, one in
>> an opera browser and another in a wap emulator, for the same sitemap,
>> xsl etc...

 From the other thread on WML I guess he *fears* that Cocoon does it
automagically, but this does not happen. With the browser selector he
*can* deliver different WML code, but Cocoon does not do it by itself.

Joerg

Re: Generating wml

Posted by Dirk Gronert <u1...@hs-harz.de>.
try the browserselector!