Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Pavel Karassev <pa...@prop.ru> on 2001/03/24 10:22:46 UTC

Fw: Bug in Xerces fixed (fwd)

Dear xerces developers,
I fix bug in Xerces-J 1.3.0 library that prevents maping characters to HTML
entities in HTML serializer.
I wish this fix to be included in production version.
Kind regards,
Pavel Karassev
PS The bug is still exists in 1.3.1 version of Xerces-J

===========
HTMLdtd.java:
===========
412a413

414c415
<                                         defineEntity( name, (char) code );
 ---
>                         defineEntity( name, code );
 443c444
<      * @param value The entity's value
 ---
>      * @param value The entity's value (should be int by Pavel Karassev)
445c446
<     private static void defineEntity( String name, char value )
 ---
>     private static void defineEntity( String name, int value )
448c449
<             _byName.put( name, new Character( value ) );
---