Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jinhong Lu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/18 06:35:36 UTC

storm-kafka

I read data from kafka with storm-kafka trident. But no matter how I change
the partitions, num of worker, num of threads, I just get about 3 million
messages from kafka(about 2G).

what can I do to increase it ?  Any configuration can help?

thanks.

BR//lujinhong

Re: storm-kafka

Posted by Morgan W09 <mo...@gmail.com>.
To clarify, are you getting only 3 million messages and then once you get
those messages Kafka won't send or Storm can't read anymore?