Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2010/12/06 17:33:31 UTC

[VOTE] River Community Graduation

This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.

Depending on the outcome of this vote, a draft resolution will be
published and hammered into shape.  We can then ask a mentor to start
the appropriate vote thread on the general incubator list.

+1  Tom Hobbs

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> Depending on the outcome of this vote, a draft resolution will be
> published and hammered into shape.  We can then ask a mentor to start
> the appropriate vote thread on the general incubator list.

+1.

(Tom, don't forget to tally the VOTE thread. Then we'll start the
official "ready for graduation" on the general@incubator.apach.org
list )

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I live here; http://tinyurl.com/3xugrbk
I work here; http://tinyurl.com/24svnvk
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
> On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 11:33, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> > This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> > we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
> >
> > Depending on the outcome of this vote, a draft resolution will be
> > published and hammered into shape.  We can then ask a mentor to start
> > the appropriate vote thread on the general incubator list.
> >
> > +1  Tom Hobbs
>
> +1 Greg Trasuk

+1 Peter Firmstone

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 11:33, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> Depending on the outcome of this vote, a draft resolution will be
> published and hammered into shape.  We can then ask a mentor to start
> the appropriate vote thread on the general incubator list.
>
> +1  Tom Hobbs

+1 Greg Trasuk

Cheers,

Greg.

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.

+1

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Congratulations to all for bringing River back from the brink of
extinction and now ready for graduation.

Craig

On Dec 12, 2010, at 2:57 AM, Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:

> On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
>> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
>> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> +1 Tom Hobbs
> +1 Sim IJskes
> +1 Jonathan Costers
> +1 Brian Murphy
> +1 Patricia Shanahan
> +1 Greg Trasuk
> +1 Peter Firmstone
> +1 Jim Hurley
> +1 Zsolt Kúti
> +1 Jukka Zitting
> +1 Niclas Hedhman

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
Chair, OpenJPA PMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>.
+1 non-binding

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 !!

Dennis Reedy

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 15-12-10 11:28, Zsolt Kúti wrote:
> Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:16:53 +0100 -n
> Sim IJskes - QCG<si...@qcg.nl>  írta:
>
>> On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
>>> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
>>> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>>
>> committers
>> +1 Zsolt Kúti
> Mine belongs to the non-binding ones.
> Sorry, if I was supposed to mark my vote as such.

No, my mistake, i'm not even clear on if there is something like a
non-binding community vote. But there is no documentation on specific
community voting, so i've modeled it like the others. I'm just
improvising here.

Gr. Sim

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <ku...@prolan.hu>.
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:16:53 +0100 -n
Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> írta:

> On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> > This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> > we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> committers
> +1 Zsolt Kúti
Mine belongs to the non-binding ones.
Sorry, if I was supposed to mark my vote as such.

Zsolt

[RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.

committers
+1 Tom Hobbs
+1 Sim IJskes
+1 Jonathan Costers
+1 Brian Murphy
+1 Patricia Shanahan
+1 Greg Trasuk
+1 Peter Firmstone
+1 Jim Hurley
+1 Zsolt Kúti

mentors
+1 Jukka Zitting
+1 Niclas Hedhman
+1 Benson Margulies

non-binding
+1 Dennis Reedy
+1 Gregg Wonderly

[RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally)

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally) v2

Posted by MICHAEL MCGRADY <mm...@topiatechnology.com>.
+1 Mike McGrady
On Dec 15, 2010, at 2:46 AM, Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:

> On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
>> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
>> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> committers
> +1 Tom Hobbs
> +1 Sim IJskes
> +1 Jonathan Costers
> +1 Brian Murphy
> +1 Patricia Shanahan
> +1 Greg Trasuk
> +1 Peter Firmstone
> +1 Jim Hurley
>
> mentors
> +1 Jukka Zitting
> +1 Niclas Hedhman
> +1 Benson Margulies
>
> non-binding
> +1 Dennis Reedy
> +1 Gregg Wonderly
> +1 Zsolt Kúti

Michael McGrady
Chief Architect
Topia Technology, Inc.
Cel 1.253.720.3365
Work 1.253.572.9712 extension 2037
mmcgrady@topiatechnology.com

[RESULT] [VOTE] River Community Graduation (tally) v2

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Tom Hobbs wrote:
> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> Depending on the outcome of this vote, a draft resolution will be
> published and hammered into shape.  We can then ask a mentor to start
> the appropriate vote thread on the general incubator list.
>
> +1  Tom Hobbs

+1 Patricia Shanahan

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
+1 Jonathan Costers

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 12/06/2010 05:33 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> This is a vote to establish if the the River community believes that
> we are ready to graduate from the Incubator.
>
> Depending on the outcome of this vote, a draft resolution will be
> published and hammered into shape.  We can then ask a mentor to start
> the appropriate vote thread on the general incubator list.
>
> +1  Tom Hobbs
+1 Sim IJskes

Re: [VOTE] River Community Graduation

Posted by Brian Murphy <bt...@gmail.com>.
+1 Brian Murphy

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 16:33:31 +0000

Posted by Jim Hurley <ji...@mac.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree. I think the vote thread should come from a mentor. Niclas and
> Jukka, good to go?

Yes, let's do it.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.