Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Javanesevn <th...@sangtao.net> on 2006/07/12 07:19:22 UTC

What is different between HTTP Request HTTPClient and HTTP Request

Hi all,

I am using JMeter 2.2. My web test plan used HTTP Request HTTPClient,
after I executed login can redirect to default page but HTTP Request can
not done that. Tell me what's reason?

I refered from Apache site but I can not get new User Manual with JMeter
2.2. Thanks you all.

Javanesevn

Re: What is different between HTTP Request HTTPClient and HTTP Request

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
did you check follow redirect in the sampler?

peter