Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wörner Till <Ti...@t-systems.com> on 2002/06/07 16:35:16 UTC

Adding header to fault messages

Hi,

I need a little help with headers here.
If my service generates an AxisFault, can I add a header to the fault message?
I have a handler for a session id always send to the server, which attaches this session id to the outgoing messages also. But if the service throws a fault, the header isn't called.
I tried to overwrite the onFault method. I can see the header being added to the message, but the message gets overwritten by AXIS before it is send.

Anyone got an idea?

Thanls,
Till

--
T-Systems GEI GmbH

Hausanschrift: Eichhornstraße 3, D-10785 Berlin
Postanschrift: D-10875 Berlin
Telefon: +49 (30) 2554 3254
E-Mail: Till.Woerner@t-systems.com