Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amir Mistric <am...@nemours.org> on 2007/07/16 17:24:03 UTC

Release schedule for 1.3.1 and onward

Is there a document or a link outlining when will next versions of JR be released? In particular 1.3.1?
JIRA would be a nice place to put this info in but it is not there currently...

Thanks
Amir

RE: Release schedule for 1.3.1 and onward

Posted by Amir Mistric <am...@nemours.org>.
Would somebody please be kind enough to answer my question below.
We have to do some planning upgrades and this information would help greatly!

Much appreciated

Amir