Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Semb Wever <mi...@wever.org> on 2007/10/04 20:02:14 UTC

how to deploy dependent warfiles?

Do any of the j2ee server deploy plugins provide a way to deploy (or
redeploy any updates to) a dependency of type war?

For example:

I have project B of type war, that exists in our remote repository B.war

Then i have project A with the sources on disk, also of type war.
This project has B.war a dependency.
When i server deploy A.war to my tomcat I would also like the B.war
deployed directly from the remote repository.

Is this possible somehow?

~mck

--
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats
his inferiors, not his equals." J K Rowling