Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2016/02/09 15:41:55 UTC

Swag for Great Wide Open conference

I'll be attending, and speaking, at the GWO 2016 conf[1] in March.

I'd like to give away some ASF swag during my 3 talks... Sound
like a good idea?

1. http://greatwideopen.org

Re: Swag for Great Wide Open conference

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 6:41 AM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> I'll be attending, and speaking, at the GWO 2016 conf[1] in March.
>
> I'd like to give away some ASF swag during my 3 talks... Sound
> like a good idea?

FWIW: I'll be there as well (again competing against Jim's preso -- which
makes it all a doomed endeavor for me, but I digress ;-)).

If there's help needed to distributed swag/wear ask-me-about ASF button
let me know!

Thanks,
Roman.