Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au> on 2007/12/04 01:14:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r600692 - in /geronimo/sandbox/monitoring: client/client-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/monitoring/client/ client/client-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/monitoring/client/util/ client/client-war/src/main/webapp/...

Hi,

I quickly had a look to the monitoring components. I think it is
going well. Though, I have one comment: is it possible to increase
unit testing?

Thanks,
Gianny