Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/16 14:54:16 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-50: Spill-able Heap State Backend

Hi All,

Since we have reached a consensus in the discussion thread [1], I'd like to
start the voting for FLIP-50 [2].

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try
to close it by end of Tuesday August 20, 2019 if we have sufficient votes.
Thanks.

[1] https://s.apache.org/cq358
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-50%3A+Spill-able+Heap+Keyed+State+Backend

Best Regards,
Yu

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-50: Spill-able Heap State Backend

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
With 3 binding +1 votes and no +0/-1, this vote passed.

Thanks all for voting, will start the implementation soon.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
+1