Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/06/19 11:33:01 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by RobertNewson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "CouchDB_in_the_wild" page has been changed by RobertNewson:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild?action=diff&rev1=148&rev2=149

Comment:
spelled my own project's name wrong..

  [[http://appstore.com/ideafy|Ideafy]] is a collaborative brainstorming and Idea management tool that combines social networking, serious gaming and brainstorming sessions into a single platform for tablets (and later all browser-capable devices).

- The production environment is hosted in the Joyent Cloud, with couchdb and couch-lucene instances running on dedicated machines.
+ The production environment is hosted in the Joyent Cloud, with couchdb and couchdb-lucene instances running on dedicated machines.

  The server side is powered by node.js -- we use socket.io and (in my subjective view) a set of powerful libraries developed by Olivier Scherrer (emily, olives and couchdb-emily-tools : more info at http://flams.github.io/CouchDB-emily-tools/) to really simplify db communications on both client and server sides.