Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Shahid Faiz <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/04 11:14:29 UTC

Re-queue emails available in address-error repository

Hi,

Some emails were delivered to address-error while one user account wasn't
created. Now I have that account, can I somehow deliver emails available in
address-error to that user mail box? I tried copying required files
(FileStreamStore, FileObjectStore) to user's mail box folder, but those
emails are not sent to my email client (Thunderbird) by server.

Thanks,
Shahid

Re: Re-queue emails available in address-error repository

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.
James3 uses different mechanisms to store user and error mails.
http://james.apache.org/server/3/feature-persistence.html

We don't have yet a out-of-the-box solution to access the "Mail
Repository" from the "Mailbox"

Thx, Eric

--
@echarles