Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marco Westermann <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2013/08/30 14:55:34 UTC

bundle stays in state creating

Hi,

  I just found an imperfection in camel 10.6 + smx452 + blueprint. I
have some camel bundles each containing a route similar to this one:

from("activemq:testqueue")
     .to("direct:process")

Also I reconfigured broker.xml in smx so that it points to a broker on
another maschine. If camel cannot connect to the broker the bundles stay
in state "creating" but there is nowhere a hint what the reason is.
First I thought that the bundles are waiting for some dependencies but
that was not the case. Then I found out that camel cannot connect to the
activemq broker cause of the firewall. But it is the same if the
activemq is not running.

the list command in smx looks the following:

[ 187] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   80] Intersales ::
QuickStep :: API (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
[ 188] [Active     ] [Creating    ] [       ] [   80] InterSales :: QBUS
:: Sender :: ArticleGroups (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
[ 189] [Active     ] [Creating    ] [       ] [   80] InterSales :: QBUS
:: Sender :: QuantityUnits (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
[ 190] [Active     ] [Creating    ] [       ] [   80] InterSales :: QBUS
:: Sender :: DelivererGroups (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)

imho there should be a warning or something that the component cannot
connect to the broker. That would help to find out why the bundles stay
in state creating.

best regards, Marco

Re: bundle stays in state creating

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.