Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joseph Rajkumar <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2001/06/08 07:14:24 UTC

Cocoon-2.0b1 with Tomcat-3.2.2 on Solaris-2.7

Hi
    I would like to know if anyone has got Cocoon-2.0b1
and Tomcat-3.2.2 to work.

    I have the above working fine on Linux (Mandrake-8.0),
so I know what is involved. But when I did the very same
thing on Solaris, it builds fine, but I begin to get those
Sitemap problems. Of course, the sitmap_xmap.class
is build correctly under ~work, but then it cannot find
that class.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Joseph Rajkumar
PS: This was tried on the console, with JDK-1.3.0.