Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/01/27 05:56:16 UTC

Build Status Dashboard Project

Hello.  I have multiple builds being deployed to multiple servers.  My
system works on Subversion, Continuum and Maven 2.  Is there a dashboard
which has red lights(failure), yellow(in progress) and green (success)
which displays the status of the builds and their destination servers?
Thank you.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Build Status Dashboard Project

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
None that I'm aware of currently exist for M2 (in any formally
released fashion, at least) but I know there was a Dashboard plugin
for M1 and there has been some recent disussion of a similar nature
for M2 on this list.

Keep your eyes peeled. I imagine this is on its way.

Wayne