Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at> on 2018/01/30 08:05:42 UTC

Invoice in status approved - cancel

Hi everyone,

when I create an invoice and set it to status "INVOICE_APPROVED" it is not possible to cancel the invoice as the status change is not available. If I change the status to "INVOICE_READY" it is again possible to cancel the invoice. I would like to know the reason why the invoice cannot be cancelled in status "INVOICE_APPROVED" but can be done later.

1. Create invoice (sales invoice)
2. Set status to "INVOICE_APPROVED": available status changes: INVOICE_SEND, INVOICE_READY
3. Set status to "INVOICE_READY": available status changes: INVOICE_PAID, INVOICE_CANCELLED, INVOICE_PAIDOFF

Thanks for any information.
Best regards
Ingo

AW: Invoice in status approved - cancel

Posted by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at>.
Hello,

I created a jira "Improvement" with a patch attached OFBIZ-10189.

I guess when it comes to a business rule (OOTB) like the one addressed someone of the community should be able to explain it. Otherwise there my be space for improvment.

Thanks for your quick answers.

Best regards
Ingo

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.