Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com> on 2003/12/02 00:28:34 UTC

Error creating form bean

Howdy,

I'm having a bizarre problem with a new ActionForm I've just created: when I
hit a jsp that uses this form, the RequestUtils say there's an error
creating  form bean of my class.

2003-12-01 17:01:33,432 [Thread-2] ERROR org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils

Error creating form bean of class com.ponyprinting.web.manager.UploadForm
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ponyprinting.web.manager.UploadForm

The class file is there (I checked the build directory that tomcat's being
pointed to for "docBase" of my web app).  And it obviously compiled fine.

Sigh. It's the little problems that take up 80% of the time :-(

Please help!  Thank you,

-Sasha Borodin

RE: Error creating form bean

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Yep.  That was the first thing I noticed when I read your email after
dinner: 'form' :)

Regards,
David

Posted by Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com>.