Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Karthik Kothareddy (karthikk) [CONT - Type 2]" <ka...@micron.com> on 2018/02/01 19:02:57 UTC

Double click for failure queues

All,

I am using 1.4.0 and I see that double-click to configure (for both queues and processors) feature as very useful and intuitive to use. However, if I double click on a queue which has a failure relationship it doesn't work as expected and I have to right-click to configure it. Is this by design? Or a bug in UI?

Just curious...

Thanks
Karthik

Re: Double click for failure queues

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Double-clicking on the connection label should open the connection
configuration dialog. Double-clicking on the actual path will generate a
bend point. The connection label can then be attached to any bend point.

Matt

RE: [EXT] Re: Double click for failure queues

Posted by "Karthik Kothareddy (karthikk) [CONT - Type 2]" <ka...@micron.com>.
I mean on the connection label itself not on the path which bends it. Specifically, I observed this behavior on the relationships that are routed back to the same processor.

There is no notion of a 'failure queue' versus any other queue.
Processors have named relationships that once connected to another thing forms a connection.  They have no special meaning.

So, you're saying that some connections you double click bring up the dialogue and others do not respond to a double click?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.