Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Helmut Ziegler <he...@stud.tu-ilmenau.de> on 2005/02/17 16:37:42 UTC

JTree XMLBeans

Hi,

has anyone a good solution for building a JTree that represents the
structure of an XML document? That means I want to show the XML elements
in the tree. I tried to do that with the XmlCursor but didn't come to
any acceptable results so far.

Thanks in advance
Helmut

Re: JTree XMLBeans

Posted by Helmut Ziegler <he...@stud.tu-ilmenau.de>.
Hi Serge,

thanks for the link. I've done it already with DOM but want to use
XMLBeans this time.

Cheers,
Helmut

Re: JTree XMLBeans