Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ken Crismon <Ke...@riolabs.com> on 2001/11/08 18:12:23 UTC

Apache-Soap with Tomcat 4.0

To all,

I have recently downloaded and installed the apache-soap binaries and am
trying to integrate it with Tomcat v4.0 using the Tomcat 3.2.x
instructions.

I deployed the soap binaries using method two where I added a context
called soap and pointed it to my c:/apache-soap/soap-2_2 directory.

I get to the step where I am testing the rpcRouter with a GET as
follows:
http://hostname:port/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

I get an exception stating that the rpcRouter is not a servlet like the
line below:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Class
org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet is not a Servlet
So.....
Has anyone gotten the apache-soap code to work with tomcat v4.0???
Has anyone an idea of what I have done wrong??
Thanks for the help,
Ken Crismon