Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/21 11:52:15 UTC

made a quick fix on brutus

Hi,

ApacheDS-core does not need attention, I think I have fixed it.

Currently, Maven under gump assumes that all Maven plugins already
have access to downloaded JARs as we're working off an installation.
This was not the case for the aspectj plugin, so I had Maven download
aspectjtools-1.2 to its local repository so that ApacheDS would build
next time around.

- Brett

Re: made a quick fix on brutus

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Correct.

- Brett

Re: made a quick fix on brutus

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Re: made a quick fix on brutus

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, but the project does not declare a dependency on it, it utilises
Maven's plugin which is "pre-installed". If Maven were building from
source, that's what would be used.

- Brett

Re: made a quick fix on brutus

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.