Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2006/09/08 14:51:45 UTC

JSR-299 status

Has anyone heard anything about this JSR?  I am supposed to co-rep
with another person for the ASF on this JSR, but I have heard nothing
from anyone to date.

Any help is appreciated.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

Re: JSR-299 status

Posted by Onno Kluyt <On...@Sun.COM>.
Hmm, that's not good.
You are in our database as a  JCP participant representing Apache but
I don't see your nomination for JSR 299.

Let me look again. Ahh, well, you are in the system. Received on July
27. (guess I should have more than one cup of coffee before I do
these things). The PMO has approved your nomination (ie there's a
JSPA covering you), so we're waiting for Gavin to vote yes. I'll ping
him.

Onno.

Re: JSR-299 status

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
I just tried to sign up again.....

"Our records indicate that you are already in our system. As an
existing JCP participant, you should choose "Existing JCP Member" and
provide your JCP Username and Password."

Next step?

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

Re: JSR-299 status

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.

Re: JSR-299 status

Posted by Onno Kluyt <On...@Sun.COM>.

Re: JSR-299 status

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Hrmmm...I don't remember seeing it.  Oh well, Gavin will let me know.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

Re: JSR-299 status