Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by James Jenkins <lj...@centurylink.net> on 2021/01/26 16:09:17 UTC

simple "clipboard" needed for write and spreadsheet

I've been using "OO" for many years, now need a clipboard, don't really
want to go to "Libre"

I need a simple "Clipboard" for "OO" for both spreadsheet and write
Win10 (64 bit)

RE: simple "clipboard" needed for write and spreadsheet

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello,

And LibreOffice has such a clipboard? Where?

imho:
OO, as well as LO, use the normal clipboard of the operating system.

greetings,
Jörg

Re: simple "clipboard" needed for write and spreadsheet

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
The clipboard is part of your operating system, not of OpenOffice