Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Matthew Sinclair-Day <ms...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/22 18:11:11 UTC

Bad chunk header

Hello,

After upgrading to 1.0.1 for Solaris, and rewriting the change
listener filters into Erlang, the more severe performance
problems associated with JavaScript filters have gone away.

However, now change listener sockets in my software seem to be
failing with "Bad chunk header" errors.

I seem to recall there was an upgrade to the latest iBrowse to
address "chunked encoding" problems, and these fixes are checked
into HEAD.  Not sure I remember that correctly...

I'd like to back port this upgrade to 1.0.1.  Is that going to
work? What would be needed to do that?

Thanks for the help.

Matt

Re: Bad chunk header

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 24 Oct 2010, at 13:54, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 13:28, Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Matthew, the new IBrowse is in branch 1.0.x, which contains many other
>> fixes as well.
>> Can't you use it?
>
> Which reminds me, what's 1.0.2 currently waiting for?

Good question, anyone? :)

I think we're good.

Cheers
Jan

Re: Bad chunk header

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.
On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 13:28, Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Matthew, the new IBrowse is in branch 1.0.x, which contains many other
> fixes as well.
> Can't you use it?

Which reminds me, what's 1.0.2 currently waiting for?

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Re: Bad chunk header

Posted by Matthew Sinclair-Day <ms...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I was just looking for confirmation.  I'll check it out and see how it works.

Matthew

Re: Bad chunk header

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org>.

--