Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 06:00:53 UTC

Re: Repackaged IBM VME

Hello Oliver,

When adding "Apache Harmony VM" in Eclipse on Linux, an error is
reported "System library does not exist:
...../jdk/jre/bin/default/kernel.jar". It seems that the
clearvm.properties has not been upgraded to v3.

The following lines:
bootclasspath.kernel=%LAUNCHER_HOME%/default/kernel.jar
bootclasspath.source.kernel=%LAUNCHER_HOME%/default/kernel-src.jar
bootclasspath.source.packageroot.kernel=/

should be changed to:

bootclasspath.kernel.1=%LAUNCHER_HOME%/default/luni-kernel.jar
bootclasspath.kernel.source.1=%LAUNCHER_HOME%/default/luni-kernel-src.jar
bootclasspath.kernel.source.packageroot.1=/

bootclasspath.kernel.2=%LAUNCHER_HOME%/default/security-kernel.jar
bootclasspath.kernel.source.2=%LAUNCHER_HOME%/default/security-kernel-src.jar
bootclasspath.kernel.source.packageroot.2=/

Best regards,
Richard.

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: Repackaged IBM VME

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for spotting this - looks like it was the same in v2 as well. I will
update the package to v3.1 and get it put onto the IBM download site
as soon as possible.

Regards,
Oliver

IBM United Kingdom Limited