Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ming Xue <mi...@plateau.com> on 2005/05/12 23:09:31 UTC

Custom Tag

Hi

I am very much amazed by Ibatis's ability to generate dynamic sql, which is
blank in Hibernate.  There are a couple predefined tags provided by default,
But,  does the framework support  Custom Tags? if so, how can I attched them
to the FrameWork?

thanks

Ming

[Ming Xue]

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
The functionality does not currently exist. It would be difficult to
implement that functionality in the current iBatis version. It might
be a featuer we'd consider for the next major release of ibatis. What
kind of functionality are you wanting to implement that iBatis does
not deal with?

Also, have you read the dynamic sql whiteboard?
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Improved+Dynamic+SQL+Whiteboard

Brandon

Re: Custom Tag

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.