Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2011/12/28 22:47:55 UTC

Welcome Dmitriy Lyubimov to Mahout PMC

I'm pleased to announce the Mahout PMC has elected to add Dmitriy to the PMC.  Dmitriy has been a committer for quite some time now and we are happy to have him help out on the PMC.

Congrats, Dmitriy!

-Grant

Re: Welcome Dmitriy Lyubimov to Mahout PMC

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!.

Posted by Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.
Congratulations Dmitriy!

Posted by Raphael Cendrillon <ce...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Hector.

Posted by Hector Yee <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Josh Patterson <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!

JP

--
Twitter: @jpatanooga
Solution Architect @ Cloudera

Re: Welcome Dmitriy Lyubimov to Mahout PMC

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Isabel.

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.