Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Sascha Kersken <sk...@lingoworld.de> on 2004/01/14 21:46:07 UTC

Contribution offer: Help with German Translation/Review

Hi there,

I've been translating networking and other computing related books (English
to German) for a few years. As I am writing a book on Apache HTTP Server
administration and sometimes have to look up the original documentation, I
would like to help the Apache community in turn by translating parts of the
web server's documentation into German language or by reviewing other
translators' work.
I read the necessary instructions on documentation and think that I can
generally figure out what to do.
Now my question: Is there a list of parts that have to be translated or are
already in progress? I just don't want to start translating parts that are
already being translated; this wouldn't make much sense.

So please drop me a line or two about what to translate or where to start
reviewing.

Regards,
Sascha Kersken