Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 20:22:19 UTC

Re: Apache SSI breaks with tomcat-connectors-1.2.43 or newer

Mark,

Has there been a decision on when a new release with the fix will go out?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 07/01/2020 20:22, Ezsra McDonald wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Has there been a decision on when a new release with the fix will go out?

It hasn't been forgotten. It is around the middle of my fairly long TODO
list.

I'd like to say I should get to it this month but between the stuff that
is already above it on the TODO list and what might turn up in the next
few weeks I can't be at all sure I'll get to it by the end of the month.

Mark