Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/03/06 01:14:55 UTC

Cutting a release 0.5-incubating

Hi,

What do you think about cutting a release 0.5-incubating with MSG
Compressor, Avro RPC, and Graph API package new features and Support
Hadoop 1.0?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Cutting a release 0.5-incubating

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
In my opinion, Hama seems reached to "consider-to-use" level, so now
quickly supporting various version of Hadoop for people who want to
use Hama with their existing cluster can be our top priority.

Of course, if something happened in the middle of Job processing, they
might **** us but better than no feedback.

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.

--
Thomas Jungblut