Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/18 22:50:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New VP Apache Phoenix

I am pleased to announce that we have a new PMC chair
and VP for Phoenix. ASF board approved the transition from
me to Rajeshbabu post an agreement by the Phoenix PMC.

This is a part of our tradition we adopted last year to change
a VP every year, and we thank Rajeshbabu for volunteering
to serve in this role.

Please join me in congratulating Rajeshbabu!

Thank you all for the opportunity to serve you as the VP for
these last years.

Regards,
Ankit Singhal

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New VP Apache Phoenix

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Ankit and the whole community for giving me this
opportunity.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.