Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2008/04/27 15:28:14 UTC

Re: [2.2] Dynamically generating XML tags in JXTemplates

Kamal pisze:

>> I remember that there was some (good) reason to not have this feature
>> in JX template but I fail to find an e-mail in archives right now.
> Do you remember if those reasons related to JXTemplates architecture or
> a was there a case of stopping the user from doing this?

I remember reading something about problems with SAX nature of JXTemplates but I remember it was an
old discussion so it may not be relevant anymore.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [2.2] Dynamically generating XML tags in JXTemplates

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
On Apr 27, 2008, at 9:28 AM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> Kamal pisze:
>>>
>>> I remember that there was some (good) reason to not have this
>>> feature in JX template but I fail to find an e-mail in archives
>>> right now.
>> Do you remember if those reasons related to JXTemplates
>> architecture or a was there a case of stopping the user from doing
>> this?
>
> I remember reading something about problems with SAX nature of
> JXTemplates but I remember it was an old discussion so it may not be
> relevant anymore.

I can't recall nor can find anything  relevant in archives. I don't
have any objections for implementing jx:element functionality.

Vadim